Sunday, April 4, 2010
Weeks 3-4: Ch. 2 - My Life Now
Ch. 2 - My Life Now
1. What adjective(s) would you use to describe your life right now?
2. Are you married? Where, when, and how did you meet your spouse? How long have you been married? How would you describe your married life? If you are not married, do you want to get married some day? If yes, why and when? If no, why not?
3. Do you have any children? How many boys and girls? How old are they? Do you have any pets? What are they? If you do not have kids, do you want to have some kids later in your life? If yes, when and how many? If no, why not?
4. When did you move to this country? Which state did you move to? How old were you when you moved to this country? Why did you move to this country? Did you come alone? If, no, who did you come with?
5. How did you feel when you arrived in this country? Did you experience any culture shock? How long did your culture shock last? If you did not experience culture shock, why do you think you did not? What is the strangest thing about life in this country to you? What do you miss the most about your country?
6. Are you a student? What are you studying? What else are you doing right now? Do you work? What do you do? Do you like your job? Why or why not?
7. What are your hobbies? How often do you get to practice your hobbies? Who do you practice them with?
Download the Word document here to print a hard copy.